Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

Down with flu, and cough.

Apologies! 

I've been down with flu and cough for the past week, and have been sleeping really early, due to the drowsy medicines I've purchased from the stores.  I'm now getting better and recuperating, so don't worry guys!

A little medicine, rest and lots of water..plus, a small dosage of shopping made me all better already! =D


Went shopping with Shanna over the weekend at JJ Market, and scored myself a cute little sling bag which costs me only 200baht, 3 tops (280baht for the white piece, 100baht each for the blue pieces) and a ear piece cable organizer in the shape of a camera (125baht)!

I spent more money on baking items/equipments than on clothing since I'm here! Guess during my term break's trip, I shall haul back to BKK some of my baking necessities! ;)

Till then!

P.S. 
Please stroll down to read my past week's entries since late May till early June's posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment