Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

Lettre D'amour - on wedding anniversary.

"Will you still love me, when I'm no longer young & beautiful? Will you still love me, when I've got nothing but my aching soul?"

"I know you will, I know that you will." 


Mid May, lovely Saturday morning, we said our vows and got married.

I lie in bed on some nights, looking at you while you're sound asleep and just tracing the outlines of your charming face, and I would feel overwhelmed by the emotions running through my soul. I love you so much, and I just want to make you happy.

I'll always feel so thankful that we're together and that I have you. The foundation we've built together is so strong, that even when we're miles apart, we don't feel apart.

Thank you for being you and being so strong for me, baby. You allowed me to pursue my interests, even at the expense of time spent apart. You've been nothing short of being supportive, and you just want me to be happy. I know that come what may, you'll have my back and I'm the same for you, baby. I love you so much more than words can ever mean. You're my sun and you made me shine so much more brighter than a diamond.

Happy 1st wedding anniversary, my love; here's to many, many more!

Love,
Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment